30 Questions with Alyssa!

[Image Description: Alyssa, Reilly, and I (from left to right) in pool; Alyssa wearing a colorful tropical looking bathing suit with pink, purple, aqua, and blue flowers on it and a ponytail in her hair; Reilly wearing a white, pink, orange, purple, red, and black bathing suit and ponytail; I am wearing a tropical looking bathing suit too with purple, orange, and green flowers (isn't pictured very well lol), blue goggles, and a ponytail in my hair.]


I decided to do my next inclusion interview with Alyssa. A few summers ago, I met Alyssa who is a friend of Reilly's when Reilly's family invited Alyssa and her family as guests to the swim club. Ever since, I have also been friends with Alyssa. Alyssa is a sweet, beautiful, popular, and funny girl and I hope you enjoy reading about her!

1. How old are you?

28


2. When is your birthday?

April 11


3. What is your favorite color?

Red❤


4. What is your favorite food?

Chicken fingers and hot dogs


5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate with chocolate jimmies


6. What is your favorite restaurant?

Red Robin

I like Red Robin too! I once went there for my coworker's birthday party and their burgers are so good! 👅


7. Where is your favorite place?

Cheesecake Factory


8. What is your favorite sport?

Bowling🎳

I am not good at bowling, but love doing it for fun and going bowling with Horizons and Buddy Club.


9. What is your favorite sports team?

Phillies⚾️


10. What is your favorite TV show?

Seventh Heaven


11. What is your favorite movie?

Mamma Mia


12. What is your favorite song?

Dancing Queen by ABBA

"Dancing Queen" was my theme song when I was in fourth grade! Lol I had a CD with this song on it and I was so obsessed with the song that I would play it on repeat every day. It just so happened to be right around when the "Mamma Mia" commercials were on TV and I had no idea about the movie until one day when my mom was on the phone, someone asked her why that song was playing over and over again. It was so funny and eventually the CD broke because I played "Dancing Queen" too much😂 I had a problem lol


13. What is your favorite thing to do?

Coloring

Same! Coloring is one of my favorite ways to self-care🖍


14. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

Florida


15. If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be?

Goofy


16. What is your favorite store?

Target🎯

Good choice! That's my favorite teacher store!


17. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas🎄🎅🏻🤶🏻🎁

Same!


18. What is your favorite animal?

Dog🐶


19. What is your favorite season?

Summer☀️


20. What is your job?

Paper worker


21. What is your favorite game?

Monopoly


22. Who is your favorite singer?

Lizzie McGuire


23. What would be the perfect day for you?

Dancing


24. What is your favorite candy?

Chocolate🍫


25. What is your favorite thing you own?

My Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls

"My mom has her Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls saved from when she was a child too!"

[Image Description: Picture of Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls (left to right); Just realized Ann's pants are falling off in this picture and I did not realize before I took it. Oops hehe...]


26. What is your favorite type of dance?

Jazz


27. Which celebrity would you want as your BFF?

Reilly and Kelsey (and Emily) LOL


28. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Chicken fingers


29. What was a favorite present you got?

A new iPad


30. Dog or cat?

Both


Bonus Question for Extra Giggles😂:

31. Do you believe in aliens?

NO

Everyone should have seen the hilarious look on Alyssa's face when I asked her this question. I wish I would have screenshotted it and we (Alyssa, Reilly, Kelsey, and I) all had a good laugh about it on video chat lol



If you and Alyssa have anything in common and/or you have any other questions, please comment them below! 😊





Did you enjoy and find this post helpful? If you want to see more content like this and my other content about teaching and advocating for the disability community, please follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page if you have not already by clicking on the hyperlinks below:




Give feedback! Questions? Compliments? Suggestions? Let me know in the comments section below and/or email me at ehoffbuddyclub@gmail.com !

If you repost to your own page or story, please tag me in the caption and the post and keep my logo visible. Thank you💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Disability Pride Means to Self-Advocates

Infant/Toddler Teachers Need to be Valued More As Teachers

My Reflective, Constructive Feedback About Disability Representation in the Media