30 Questions with Krista!

[Image Description: Picture of Krista (right) and I (left) at Autism Cares Foundation's 2017 Halloween Party. I am wearing a black long-sleeved shirt, black pants with orange jack-o-lanterns on them, an autism awareness ribbon, a red and white sticker name tag, and my curly brown hair is styled half-up half-down. Krista is wearing a pink long-sleeved shirt with a shiny silver awareness ribbon on it, gray pants, and her blonde hair is also styled half-up half-down with sparkly cat ears on. This picture was taken in darkness in a party room and there are some people dancing in the background of us.]




Originally uploaded on September 12, 2020

I decided to do my next inclusion interview with my friend, Krista (she/her/hers)! You probably recognize Krista from my posts where we are partying at Autism Cares Foundation events. Krista and I met at my first Autism Cares event, which was the 2017 Halloween Party. Krista is such a great dancer, so sweet, and very kind. I hope you enjoy reading about Krista as much as I love her!

1. When is your birthday?
April 14


2. What is your favorite color?
Yellow


3. What is your favorite food?
Pizza


4. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate cake

Yummy! I love chocolate cake! My favorite dessert is ice cream.


5. What is your favorite movie?
King of Staten Island

Sounds like an interesting movie. I have actually never heard of it, but I will definitely look it up later!


6. Who is your favorite character from King of Staten Island?
Pete Davidson


7. What is your favorite song?
Case of My Ex - Mya


8. What is your favorite animal?
Dog🐶


9. What is your favorite thing to do for fun?
Go to the beach for the summer

I like going to the beach in the summer too! I take an annual vacation to OCNJ with my family every July.


10. What has been your favorite ACF event?
Fall dance

I knew that you would probably pick one of the dances! I know how much you love those parties that Autism Cares have. They are my favorite ACF events too!


11. Who is your best friend?
My boyfriend Marvin


12. What is your favorite memory with me?
Prom

Awww! That is definitely one of my favorite memories too! You always look so pretty in your dresses at prom every year. It was so cool when we were wearing unplanned matching color dresses at the 2019 prom.


13. What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween🎃🧡🖤

Good choice! I love Halloween too! I've already started looking into Halloween decorations for my classroom!


14. What is your favorite restaurant?
Applebee's

I like Applebee's too! I have not been there in a while and hope to go back soon.


15. What is your favorite place?
Morrisville Lanes


16. What is your favorite TV show?
Who Wants to be a Millionaire


17. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Hershey Park

Hershey Park is awesome! I remember that I went there for the first time on a field trip in middle school and it was amazing!


18. What is your favorite game?
UNO

I love UNO too! That is definitely one of my top favorite games along with Sorry and Candy Land.


19. Who is your favorite singer?
Mya


20. What is your favorite ice cream flavor and topping?
Chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate syrup

I love that flavor! When I was in New York a couple weeks ago, my family and I went to a local ice cream parlor and I got a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream sundae and it was amazing!


21. Do you have any pets? What kind of pets? How many?
Yes. I have a dog and a cat.

Cool! I do not have any pets right now, but I did when I was little. When I was in preschool and Kindergarten, my brother and I had three goldfish named Maria, Freida, and Freddie. Then, when I was in middle school, I had pet hermit crabs.


22. What is your favorite sport?
Baseball

Cool! I am not a sports person, but I like bowling for fun and I was a dancer from 4 years to twelfth grade. I also love the organizations Special Olympics.


23. What beach do you go on vacation to?
Bethany Beach in Delaware

I have heard good things about Bethany Beach. Sounds like fun.


24. What is your favorite store?
Torrid

I have never shopped in Torrid before, but I have heard good things about it. My favorite store is Aerie.


25. What is your favorite drink?
Coke Zero


26. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
Go on vacation for the summer

It sounds like you love the shore! I love to go down the shore with my family every summer too.


27. What is your favorite thing to do down the shore?
Go to Bethany Beach

Sounds like a fun vacation that you go on!


28. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Dog🐶


29. What is your favorite candy?
KitKat

KitKats are so yummy!


30. What have you been to keep yourself busy during the quarantine?
Telehealth and Autism Cares Foundation Zoom events




Comment below if you have any if these things in common with Krista and if you have any other fun questions for her! 😊






Did you enjoy and find this post? If you want to see more content like this and my other content about teaching and advocating for the disability community, please follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page if you have not already by clicking on the hyperlinks below:




Give feedback! Questions? Compliments? Suggestions? Let me know in the comments section below and/or email me at ehoffbuddyclub@gmail.com !

If you repost to your own page or story, please tag me in the caption and the post and keep my logo visible. Thank you💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Disability Pride Means to Self-Advocates

Infant/Toddler Teachers Need to be Valued More As Teachers

My Reflective, Constructive Feedback About Disability Representation in the Media