30 Questions with Phil!

[Image Description: Group picture of me, Phil, and Ben (left to right) smiling and standing on an orange, blue, and black trampoline at SkyZone's Levittown, Pennsylvania location. I am wearing a taupe sleeveless shirt with a silhouette of black palm trees and a green and white nametag sticker on it, black short shorts with white bordering on the bottom of them, and my long, curly, brown hair in a ponytail with a thin black headband. Phil is wearing a white and gray striped short sleeved t-shirt with a green and white nametag sticker on it, beige khaki shorts, and black glasses and has short brown hair. Ben is wearing a green button down t-shirt with a green and white nametag sticker on it, medium gray khaki shorts, and has short blonde hair. Our feet are not pictured in the photo and there is a blonde person and 2 small children playing on the trampoline in the background of us.]





It has been a while since I did an Inclusion Interview and after reconnecting with my friend Phil (he/him/his) who was a Life Skills student that I befriended in high school through Buddy Club, I decided to conduct my next Inclusion Interview with Phil! To reiterate what Inclusion Interviews are, I ask people in the disability community fun fact questions about their lives and their interests as part of spreading inclusion. Focusing beyond people's differences shows that they have other important parts of them such as many of the same likes, dislikes, interests, hobbies, and other similarities as us because they are just like everyone else in many other ways! Phil gave lots of really unique, interesting, and relatable answers and I hope that you enjoy getting to know him just as much as I do!

1. How old are you?
21 years old


2. When is your birthday?
December 18


3. What is your favorite season?
Fall


4. What is your favorite food?
Mac n cheese


5. What is your least favorite food?
Fish


6. What is your favorite dessert?
Ice cream

Phil also mentioned that his favorite ice cream flavor is cookies n cream.


7. What is your favorite movie?
Spongebob Squarepants Movie


8. What is your favorite TV show?
Big Bang Theory


9. Who is your favorite character?
Sheldon from Big Bang Theory


10. What is your favorite song?
Girls Like You - Maroon 5


11. What is your favorite book?
Matilda


12. What is your favorite place?
Dominican Republic


13. What is your favorite animal?
Cat๐Ÿฑ


14. What is your favorite memory with your family?
Going to Wildwood


15. What is your favorite thing to do for fun?
Walking outside


16. What was your favorite field trip in high school?
Going to Giant


17. What was your favorite subject in school?
Reading


18. What is your favorite game?
Uno


19. Who is your best friend?
Rebecca


20. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
Mrs. McCaffrey


21. What is your favorite memory with friends?
Doing a pop up restaurant


22. What is your favorite memory with me?
Texting you


23. What is your favorite holiday?
New Year's Eve


24. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
I would go to Italy๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น


25. How do you think your friends would describe you?
That I am a really nice and friendly man


26. What is your favorite color?
Blue


27. What is your favorite restaurant?
Olive Garden

Same! Fettuccini alfredo is my favorite Olive Garden food! ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ˜


28. If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be?
Ariana Grande


29. What is the best present that you have ever received?
Puzzle๐Ÿงฉ

Ben loves puzzles too!


30. What is one thing that you like most about yourself?
That I look good



I would also like to give a shoutout to Phil for graduating post high school this year! Congratulations Phil! You did it! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

If you and Phil have anything in common and/or you have any other questions for him, please comment them below! ๐Ÿ˜Š






Did you enjoy and find this post helpful? If you want to see more content like this and my other content about teaching and advocating for the disability community, please follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page if you have not already by clicking on the hyperlinks below:




Give feedback! Questions? Compliments? Suggestions? Let me know in the comments section below and/or email me at ehoffbuddyclub@gmail.com !

If you repost to your own page or story, please tag me in the caption and the post and keep my logo visible. Thank you๐Ÿ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Disability Pride Means to Self-Advocates

Infant/Toddler Teachers Need to be Valued More As Teachers

My Reflective, Constructive Feedback About Disability Representation in the Media