30 Questions with Gerry!

[Image Description: Gerry (left) sitting in a chair and smiling and I (right) am standing bent forward and smiling. Gerry is wearing a short-sleeved white t-shirt, dark purple glasses, and her straight blonde hair is in a half-up half-down hairdo. There is also a rectangular orange tray with two rectangular card board red and white containers of chicken tenders with a black and white checkered napkin in each on a black table in front of Gerry. To the left of the tray, there is a large-sized white cup of soda with 2 pictures of red soda bottles on it that say "Coca-Cola" in white text. The cup has a clear lid with a clear straw poked through it. I am wearing a dark maroon sweater and dark violet headband with my long, curly, brown hair down. There is a clear glass salt shaker with a silver metal lid on it in front of the tray that is in front of Gerry. Part of a rectangular orange tray with part of a rectangular card board red and white container of French fries and white card that says "20" in red text on the tray is also pictured in front of the salt. There are also dark red booths with dark brown tables behind us with a person in the booth to the left. The walls are also light turquoise with colorful pictures of cars (right) and a black t-shirt (left) with the "Flip n Shakes" logo on it in white text hanging on the wall.]





I decided to do my next inclusion interview with my friend Gerry (she/her/hers)! You might recognize Gerry from many of my past posts about my alma mater high school's Buddy Club events. Gerry and I go all the way back to when she was in elementary school and I was in high school. Currently, Gerry is in her first year of post-high school and continues to light up the room for anyone. I hope that you will enjoy learning about Gerry just as much as I do! 😊

1. How old are you?
18 years old


2. When is your birthday?
April 3

Wow! We have the same birthday month and your birthday is the day before my boyfriend's sister's birthday! 😊


3. What is your favorite sport?
Cheerleading, basketball, and baseball


4. Who is your favorite sports team?
Phillies


5. Who is your favorite athlete?
Bryce Harper


6. What is your favorite restaurant?
Flip 'n Shakes


7. What is your favorite food?
Chicken


8. What is your favorite snack?
Milkshakes and BBQ Fritos


9. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate

I love chocolate too🍫


10. What is your favorite drink?
Diet coke


11. What is your favorite TV show?
Jessie


12. Who is your favorite character from Jessie?
Emma


13. What is your favorite movie?
Cloud Nine


14. What is your favorite place?
Home


15. What is your favorite subject in school?
Math


I am not good at math lol


16. What has been your favorite field trip in high school?
Giant


17. What is your favorite thing to do for fun?
I like to go to the beach.


18. What is your favorite memory with friends?
Drama Club and cheerleading


19. Who is your best friend?
Abby and Jess and Kayla and Lauren and Jules and Rebecca and Mary and Lizzy and Jake are my good friends. I don't really have one best friend. I have a lot of friends. My cousin, Molly, is my friend too.


20. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends when you spend time with them?
I like to go out to the movies or go out to eat.


21. If you could meet any famous person, who would you want to meet?
Taylor Swift


22. What is your favorite season?
Summer


23. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas

Christmas is my favorite holiday too! 😊🎄


24. What is your favorite emoji?
🥰

Awww I love that emoji too! 🥰


25. What is your favorite color?
Pink


Pink is my favorite color too! 💕


26. What is your favorite song?
Shake It Off


27. Who is your favorite singer?
Taylor Swift


28. What is your favorite store?
Wawa


29. What is your favorite game?
Apples to Apples

I remember playing that game in elementary school and middle school. I have not played it in a while, but I remember that it was always so fun.


30. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would want to be like Superman.




Comment below if you have any if these things in common with Gerry and if you have any other fun questions for her! 😊






Did you enjoy and find this post helpful? If you want to see more content like this and my other content about teaching and advocating for the disability community, please follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page if you have not already by clicking on the hyperlinks below:




Give feedback! Questions? Compliments? Suggestions? Let me know in the comments section below and/or email me at ehoffbuddyclub@gmail.com !

If you repost to your own page or story, please tag me in the caption and the post and keep my logo visible. Thank you💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Disability Pride Means to Self-Advocates

Infant/Toddler Teachers Need to be Valued More As Teachers

My Reflective, Constructive Feedback About Disability Representation in the Media